We're excited to be here at Star 105.7. If we're new to you, thanks for giving us a chance to wake you up. If you're new to Star 105.7, welcome! We promise to deliver the show you've grown to love with fun and encouragement. We consider this a HUGE 'salt and light' opportunity.
For those of you that are just trying us out, feel free to drop an email to us or give us a call at 458-1057. Our show is designed for your whole family to enjoy--you'll never hear anything that you'll have to "explain" to your kids...its clean, wholesome fun...with the information you need...and the music you LOVE from Star 105.7!
One of the ways we do this, is by encouraging you to "Think Outside Yourself"...TOY. Have you ever considered paying for the person behind you in line at the drive-thru? We started this many years ago in West Michigan after a call from a woman named Lisa told us how one of our listeners made her day by doing it. We decided to set up special days throughout the year when all of West Michigan did this on the same day. What a HUGE impact! If you've never tried it, give it a shot! You can make someone's day! There are many more ways you can TOY to encourage others. Can you imagine how West Michigan could change if we all did that more?
If you questioned our move to Star 105.7, check this out.
Here's a pretty cool devotion that was written about our transition to STAR 105.7.
Above all, your voice is heard and you direct our show. Do you have a thought or comment? Would you like for us to host your event? Even a prayer request. Feel free to get in touch with us today. We are just experiencing life with you as a community bonded together with similar experiences creating many memorable moments.
Looking for our recipe page? CLICK HERE! and HERE!
1 chopped orange sweet pepper
1/3 cup finely chopped onion
2 pounds ground beef (or ground turkey)
3 cups marinara sauce (I used pizza sauce)
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
8 ounces cremini mushrooms, quartered or sliced
(I don't like mushrooms, so I left them out!)
3/4 cup pancake/baking mix
1/3 cup grated Parmesan
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 cup milk
Shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
1. Brown ground beef with pepper and onion until meat is no longer pink.
2. Combine meat mixture, (mushrooms), Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and sauce in crock-pot.
3. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 hours.
4. In a small bowl combine baking mix, Parmesan cheese, and oregano. Add milk; stir with a fork until combined.
5. Turn cooker to high-heat setting. Drop dumpling mixture by tablespoons into five mounds onto stew. (I tried to make it look like the 5 on dice)
6. Cover and cook for 45 to 60 minutes more or until a toothpick inserted into the centers of dumplings comes out clean.
7. To serve, if desired, sprinkle each serving with mozzarella cheese.