We all need green grass! It's been SO LONG since we've seen it.
So...this year, grow some in your east baskets!
Here’s what you need:
- Basket liner
- Potting soil
- Grass seeds – Use any organic grass seed of your choice. Sometimes you can only find lawn grass in the big bags, so you might want to ornamental grass which is by the herb and vegetable seeds. Wheatgrass will grow in about half the time! Keep that in mind.
1. Line the baskets with liner
2. Fill the lined basket with two inches of potting soil
3. Sprinkle grass seeds over the top of the soil
4. Sprinkle just enough soil over the seeds to cover them
5. Water daily
Watch here for more pictures throughout the process!